Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am a shy girl.

Yes i am. People always said that my face is soo fierce or kerek or sombong n they don't want to get to know me but i'm used to it coz it always happen to me. Actually i'm just tooooo shy to start a conversation. Just trust me, it's true! I even shy to snap my own photo. If u just take a look at all my photos either in fb or fster definitely i'll be with frens, kalu ada pun tu pun candid n another thing i'm not good in posing sorg2 eventhough i had a dream to become a model like nasha aziz...LOL

Does this mean that i belong to anyone???? *wink*wink*

Yes i am single rite now but not ready to mingle coz i'm just too shy hehehe

xoxoxo
**YaMie**

p/s: ini bukanlah iklan yang dibayar oleh sesiapa hehehe

2 comments:

SIKAKITULIS said...

yamie kita serupa!serupa gile2..sbb tu kite bleh jdk bff kot=)

YaMie said...

ape yg serupa hehehe